What it does?
- manages Hideez Keys, federates associated endpoints, and stores digital identity information
- checks the authenticity and legitimacy of end-points as well as Hideez Keys
- controls all Hideez Keys of the company, integrates them with existing infrastructure, assigns users to Keys
What are the possibilities of using HES?
- Integrate Hideez Enterprise Server with existing LDAP to manage all entry points in the directory of IT resources
- Upload the list of users into LDAP and allow Authorization via LDAP
- Manage user roles including privileged access management
- Manage Hideez Keys
- Remote password management; issue, change, deliver.
- Remotely delete or block Hideez Key from the ecosystem.
- Data export and Import
- NIST and PCI-DSS Standards
- OS: Windows Server 2012 x64
CentOS 7 x64
- Fedora 29, 30 x64
- Debian 9 x64
- Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04, 18.10, 19.04 x64
- Linux Mint 17, 18 x64
- Static IP
4 GB of RAM
4 GB of disk space
MySQL server 8.0