Hideez Remote topology shows components involved in the interaction between Hideez Safe and Hideez Remote.
The local side includes:
- Windows workstation with configured Hideez Safe software and activated Bluetooth transport (BLE-adapter built-in to the PC or an external BLE-dongle);
- Hideez Key as a wireless credential storage;
- A hot key or button sequence associated with the action “Connect to Hideez Remote” setup within the local Hideez Safe software installation.
The remote side includes:
- Remote Windows workstation that exposes the remote session protocol and Hideez Remote protocol via the internet to the local workstation;
- Hideez Remote software is installed.