To successfully use data from the Password Manager of the Hideez Safe application and to create new entries in the Password Manager with the commands sent from the device, if you use the site in application mode using the capabilities of the Chrome browser, you must perform the following steps:
- Open the required site in the Chrome browser
- In the upper right corner of the browser window, open the hidden menu - more tools/create shortcut
3. In the opened window, enter a name for the shortcut, check the box “Open as window”, click the button “Create”
4. A shortcut will appear on the desktop to open the site. -
5. Right-click on the shortcut to open the menu, then click on the “Properties” in menu. Open tab “Shortcut” and click on “Target”, then add the following text:
--force-renderer-accessibility. Click “Apply” and “OK”.
6. When you click on shortcut, site will open as an application:
7. Place cursor in the field “Login” and press button on the Hideez Key.